Bit bummed I can make a Monday reference with this one, no real complaints though - 4 day weekends rule.
Getting down to the wire with this Field Trip stuff. Two weeks to go and only 50 tickets left. Today we quickly sit down with Toby Pike of Toby & Pete for 10 questions before the big day.
1. State your name, location, medium, and the last meal you ate.
Toby (and Pete) Pike. On the couch at home in Sydney. Photo Illustration. Just ate some pasta.
2. What are you working on at the moment?
A world made of icecream. Yum yum!
3. Describe the last person you saw do a live talk that really inspired you.
Jonathan Kneebone from The Glue Society
4. Name a tool of the trade which you use, digital or otherwise, that is absolutely essential to your workflow.
Pen and Paper, and then of course photoshop.
5. What are the top three tracks in your 25 most played iTunes playlist?
Five to One - The Doors.
Blood on my hands - Shackleton.
Kid A - Radiohead.
6. If you could boil down the most important lesson you've learned as a professional creative to three words, what would they be?
Make it better.
7. What is your favourite website for comic relief?
8. Can you tell us a bit about your plans for your Field Trip performance?
Work fast and hope for the best.
9. What do you hope the Audience will take away from your presentation?
Work with people better than you.
10. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Wes Anderson. Director.
Thanks Mr Anderson. So yeah - 10 days to go until Field Trip, go get a ticket before they all sell out!