This position is permanent part time, from two-five days per week depending.
Based in Sydney’s Darlinghurst, we’re a boutique creative design and web agency on the hunt for that one person who will bring insight, wisdom, enthusiasm, initiative and general web awesomeness to our small (but mighty) business.
With at least 1-2 years of back-end and front-end web development experience, you’ll be working alongside another web developer and a couple graphic designers to build a mix of bespoke small and large websites for an eclectic list of clients.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE 1-2 years
* Web development experience (PHP)
* Understanding and use of databases (SQL)
* Web front end coding skills (HTML/CSS/JS)
* Content coordination and content entry
* The ability to work independently if necessary
* Good attention to detail
* Hosting setup & implementation, configuration and management
* System administration experience
* The more programming ability the better, including Python and Ruby
* An interest in UI/UE
* Basic design & layout skills, including Photoshop
* An interest in HBO series and food so you can explore the area’s cafes and bars with us.
This position is part time and competitively salaried. For more info about our awesome company see www.themakeroom.com.au.
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
* A covering letter including your relevant experience and the number of years of online development work you have under your belt
* A resume covering your experience and skills
* A Portfolio showing examples of your online work
* Your available timeframe
Applications close Wednesday 18 July and the job will commence immediately after interview phase. Applicants with Australian Permanent Residency please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.