Keen to learn, dedicated to discover and committed to creativity.
Prime Motive is a Experience & Digital Product agency based in the heart of Melbourne. We specialise in experience strategy, customer/user experience, design and development. We are proud to work with some of Australia’s biggest and best brands, delivering great work with a positive impact on customer’s lives.
If you are passionate about digital technology, innovation, creativity and looking to work with a team of talented and friendly people, then read on!
We’re currently looking for a Digital Design Intern to join our team. You will be contributing to the team through innovative thinking and designing responsive solutions that provide visually compelling digital designs that solve clearly articulated user problems.
- Have a good understanding of the core design principles, digital design practices and web standards.
- Maintain and develop a strong understanding of design tools, such as the Adobe suite and Sketch.
- Work independently and collaboratively on creative projects within the studio.
- Have willingness and enthusiasm about learning, design and technology, look to continually grow your knowledge base.
- Attend meetings alongside Producers and other designers with a professional and friendly attitude, both in the studio and externally.
- Play an essential role in the design of innovative ideas, products, and services within the studio.
- Design digital experiences and UI, including mock-ups and detailed designs.
- Collaborate with the project management team to implement an innovative solution for the visual output
- An education in design or a design related course
- 0-1 year experience in a UI Designer role
- Basic Knowledge in digital design specifically for the web, mobile and responsive design
- Knowledge/skills with design software (Sketch App, Adobe CC, Invision, Principle)
- The ability to work both independently and work with fellow team members
How to apply:
If you are this person or know someone who is, contact us at email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Please include a PDF of your portfolio or your portfolio website