The Creative Mill
New South Wales, AU
Senior Graphic Designer
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a growing organisation. Your ideas will be welcomed and your contribution will be valued!
We are a small creative agency working with a diverse range of clients from different industry sectors. We specialise in making complex information easy to understand through attractive and engaging design.
This role will give you the freedom to develop and execute creative designs autonomously. You will also demonstrate strong typography and layout skills supporting the business strategy of presenting high quality, polished work to clients.
• Take ownership of your designs and see them come to fruition
• Contribute to the growth of the business
• Enjoy a supportive and friendly work environment
Reporting to the Creative Director, your role will include:
• Interpreting and developing a brief from concept to completion
• Assisting in the design of online and print based collateral
• Working on a wide variety of projects including brand/identity creation, website design, sales & marketing collateral and digital presentations
• Applying designs across multiple touch points
• Development of templates in Word & PowerPoint
The designer we're looking for must:
• Bring new ideas and be confident in your own designs
• Experience with offset printing, prepress and web design principles
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Be an energetic, enthusiastic and outgoing individual
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to work independently and liaise with various suppliers
• A "can-do" attitude
Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Advanced skills in Adobe CC on Mac platform
• Competent in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
If you have a passion for design and a portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills we'd love to hear from you!
Send your resume including a cover letter:
• PDF portfolio (up to 8MB)
• Online portfolio accepted
• Email: email@example.com