We are looking for an organised, reliable and energetic Studio Assistant to join our team.
As a growing studio we work with a large variety of clients from the hospitality, property, retail, corporate and industrial sectors. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive administration orientation with highly developed organisational and communication skills. This is a valuable role, which requires a hands on assistance to the account service team across all areas of administration.
Hours are flexible, we are looking for a part time team member but are open to reduced days or reduced hours depending on availability.
- An organised individual who can work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to detail with particular emphasis on estimating and budgets.
- Extremely reliable with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking capabilities and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Demonstrate an exceptional ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
- Basic accounting skills (Xero)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, studio management software and scheduling software.
- Ability to work effectively under Management.
- General office administration/duties including making coffee/tea, preparing for meetings, answering phones, cleaning, maintenance and running errands.
- Extensive assistance to the account service team across all areas of administration.
- Proof reading, note taking, general research and problem solving.
- Personal assistant duties for the Directors as required.
- Production sourcing & management
- Day to day project and financial reporting
Maintaining studio culture is highly important so a great sense of humour and ability to work within a close knit team is integral. And you must like dogs.
To be considered for the position, you must demonstrate at least 6-12 months’ experience in an office environment within an administration role. Experience in a design agency or creative environment, or at least a keen interest in the creative industry would be favourable. Experience in production management also an advantage. If you think you are our next team member please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Seesaw visit seesawstudio.com.au
No recruitment agencies please. Only successful applicants will be notified.