We’re on the hunt for an experienced designer to join our boutique agency based in Parramatta. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, amazing creative and an impeccable communicator. You will need to be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
At Beyond the Hedge you’ll be part of a small, dedicated team that’s passionate about design. You’ll get to work on a wide variety of projects across different industries and see them through their full life-cycle.
An immediate start would be great but we understand notice periods may need to be given. This is a part-time role (initially 3 days per week) with the opportunity for additional days in the future. The position offers flexible conditions, including ability to work from home for the right candidate.
What this role offers:
- Great variety of design work – from branding, to brochures, infographics and website projects
- Lots of opportunity to further strengthen your design and branding capabilities
- You'll be a trusted and valued member of our small agency
- A healthy work / life balance
Our new team member will:
- Have proven graphic and digital designer credentials and expertise, demonstrating creativity and have excellent design flair
- Demonstrate experience in designing brochures, infographics, websites and working on branding projects.
- Be a strategic thinker who can provide innovative design solutions
- Be comfortable and confident meeting with clients to accept briefs and present ideas
- Be a problem-solver, have a can-do attitude and work in a timely manner
- Have a realistic approach to project time allocation and take ownership of deadlines
- Be organised, articulate and able to communicate your ideas effectively
- Have the ability to take direction and work in a fast-paced team environment, but can also work autonomously with limited direction
- Know the Adobe Creative Suite inside-out
- Experience with WordPress will be highly regarded
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
If you think you'll be a good fit, send us a cover letter, CV and your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.