We are looking for a dedicated, creative and passionate Mid-weight Graphic Designer with proven experience in a creative design studio. Our ideal candidate will be able to undertake research, prepare concept designs to brief, incorporate client feedback into design development, produce accurate finished artwork and liaise through production supervision.
Working in a small collaborative team, this is a diverse position that offers the opportunity to advance your skills and experience within a supportive and dynamic work environment. As an integral part of the design team, you will report directly to the Graphic Design Manager, with a scope of work spanning both Graphic and Product clients in addition to sharing marketing support across all disciplines.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will possess the following skills/experience:
- At least 4 years studio experience
- Demonstrated ability to undertake comprehensive research that informs concept
- Excellence and innovation in creative concept exploration
- Solid typographic and finished artwork skills
- Proficiency in English, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Visual Communication/Graphic Design
- Good time-management skills and a healthy respect for deadlines and budgets
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Environmental, signage & wayfinding experience will be an advantage
- Social and digital design experience will be an advantage
For 50 years, Nexus Designs has delivered innovative, challenging and inspiring outcomes in the fields of Product Development, Interior Design and Graphic Design. Our collaborative approach to design and visual communication is driven by research and informed by an acute awareness of our social and cultural surroundings and the influence of art, design, interiors and architecture.
Please submit your application by COB Monday 11 June 2018 to email@example.com
Applications to include: Letter of Application, CV with references and PDF Portfolio of work, 10MB max.