Rooster IMC, part of the OCA Group, is one of Australia's fastest growing and most innovative print and digital communications companies and is renowned for its commitment to quality, customer service and expertise, offering clients a unique experience rarely achieved anywhere else in the print and digital marketing communications industry.
We are looking for a motivated Graphic Designer to grow within our creative environment with strong design skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design in print media.
Reporting to the Creative Manger, your role will be to collaborate with our small team as well as working independently, participating in design brief meetings and ensuring consistency along brands and products. You will create compelling and effective designs, brand awareness, design projects and assist in providing graphics for web development while maintaining awareness of current industry standards and competitive design trends.
Our team enjoys a friendly studio space in the leafy suburb of Mount Waverley, Melbourne, within a unique office environment working with a broad range of clients from corporate, retail to specialty areas including education. With a strong work ethic and the ability to bring brands to life through effective and creative design and following branding guidelines.
• Degree in Communication Design/Graphic Design or related field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Experience in brochure design (Course Guides, Annual Reports)
• Strong communication skills, conceptual thinking and typography skills
• Knowledge of print production and file preparation for print
• An understanding of WordPress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Bootstrap and Audition would be highly regarding but not essential
• Basic copy writing and editing skills would be highly regarding but not essential
Please provide a portfolio demonstrating the client range showing the various industries you have worked with, with particular attention to branding, print and digital designs.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and folio (no larger than 5mb) in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not provide a portfolio will not be considered.
To find out more about Rooster IMC, visit our website at: www.roosterimc.com.au