Rooster IMC, part of the OCA Group, is one of Australia's fastest growing and most innovative print and digital communications companies and is renowned for its commitment to quality, customer service and expertise, offering clients a unique experience rarely achieved anywhere else in the print and digital marketing communications industry.
Our team enjoys a friendly studio space in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Mount Waverley, within a unique office environment, working with a broad range of both internal and external clients from corporate and retail, to education and other specialty areas.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our creative environment for a 12 month maternity cover. You will have a strong work ethic and design skills, and an awareness of current industry standards and trends.
Your portfolio should demonstrate your passion for print and digital design, with a broad range of clients from various industries, and the ability to bring brands to life through effective and creative design within brand guidelines.
Reporting to the Creative Manger, your role will be to collaborate with both our small team, as well as work independently, participating in design brief meetings, ensuring brand and product consistency. You will create compelling and effective designs, brand awareness, and assist in providing graphics for web development.
In addition, you will assist with Tender documents to support the sales team for generating business for both print and design.
Skills and Experience required:
• Degree in Communication Design/Graphic Design or related field
• 3 or more years of experience in Graphic Design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Experience in brochure design (Brochures, Course Guides, Annual Reports)
• Strong communication skills, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and attention to detail
• Knowledge of print production and file preparation for print
• A basic understanding of HTML / CSS, WordPress (or similar CMS), and Bootstrap
• Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Audition would be highly regarding but not essential
• Basic copywriting and editing skills is desirable
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and folio (no larger than 5mb) in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not provide a portfolio will not be considered.
To find out more about Rooster IMC, visit our website at: www.roosterimc.com.au