Client Services Director or Account Director - Melbourne, Australia
Our client is a top-tier highly successful rapidly growing boutique branding design agency who is seeking an exceptional Client Services Director or an Account Director who is personable, charismatic and highly passionate about brand and packaging design, who can assist with the company’s ambitious plans of future growth and delivery of design excellence.
Within this role, you will both directly manage key accounts and will also oversee all client activity of the Agency. The role will be to grow and develop client accounts, meet financial targets and ensure delivery of both design and client service excellence.
Your portfolio of clients will include a wealth of global and national FMCG iconic brands.
So, what would you be doing?
Client & Business Growth
• Ensure natural growth by delivering a high level of both design and client services excellence.
• Build additional growth opportunities within the company’s current client base by engaging with decision makers about key successes and new opportunities.
• Build future growth strategies for new clients that are both aspirational and realistic and set out a plan of implementation to Partners.
• Assist in the development of proposals for New Business Pitching and presenting Company Credentials.
• Assisting with New Business requests and financial discussions.
• Develop monthly reports for client health and overview of new business opportunities and future growth strategies.
Client Management & Relationships
• Develop and nurture strategic relationships with the company’s most valuable customers. Become a trusted advisor and consultant.
• Understand client goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance (working closely with Strategy Director) through providing insightful research and analysis, well articulated reverse briefs, project summaries and concise feedback.
Workflow & Project Management
• Oversee all aspects of Client Development
• Lead project planning and scoping with Strategy, Creative & Operations Directors .
• Strategic and successful financial management of clients and projects through effective planning, review, forecasting, analysis and reporting.
• Be an inspiring leader, showcasing great work ethic and delivery of design and service excellence.
• Engage and lead a team to think about new ways of thinking of client management.
• Demonstrate thought leadership & innovation through strong knowledge of market, consumer, marketing & design trends.
• Maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and suppliers to deliver the best results.
• Manage and grow more junior team members and continue to do so as the studio expands.
• Highly ambitious and motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously You are self-motivated, take initiative, take ownership and follow through
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating plans and concepts.
• You are a proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers up to the executive level.
• A proven team leader. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
• Ability to manage stress, your own emotions and those of others in difficult and demanding situations.
• Successful track record in budget planning & management, margin and profit building. Must have direct experience in project health management, inclusive of weekly, monthly and quarterly account plans, reporting and analysis.
• You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, organise resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
• Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency and accuracy.
• Dress in a stylish and professional manner.
Career path opportunities available.
Salary: negotiable on experience and achievements.