Little Real Estate is Australia’s largest independently owned real estate agency.
With a growing national presence, we have a scale and size that has allowed us to achieve some amazing things:
• A real estate brand that is strong and well positioned in the marketplace
• 23 offices Australia wide representing over 21,000 properties
• A suite of learning and development programs available with new content added
The Marketing team supports the Little businesses with a range of responsibilities including brand awareness and familiarity, driving consideration of services, generating leads, acquisition and retention of customers, reduced brand and market risk, and measuring and reporting.
As the Content Writer, you will…
• Manage the content strategy to deliver content that is frank, authentic and builds
relationships based on trust and transparency
• Create and share online written content including graphics and images across desired
• Understand and further define target audiences and journeys with regards to content
• Execute all content in appropriate brand tone of voice
• Understand and execute different content types and formats
• Articulate the Little approach to distributing content
• Meet the Little content objectives of informing, building trust, driving engagement,
improving brand awareness, increasing online acquisition and shortening the overall
• Create content that positions Little as the best property management in the world (not
typical smooth-talking real estate but straight to the point accurate advice and hard
facts in a conversational, supportive manner instead)
• Create original content for our experts to be the face of and curate appropriate guest
posts across selected channels
• Understand and underpin content with the SEO &amp; SEM Coordinator’s search strategy
As the Content Writer, you will have…
• A Communications or content background
• Six months’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor of Communications/Business (Marketing/Advertising or equivalent tertiary
• Microsoft Office Suite – will require proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint over time
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Strong conflict resolution and mediation skills
• We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows and
our dedicated ‘Continuous Improvement Committee’ which operates nationally.
• We’re committed to learning and development. The Little School is available to all staff,
from all levels of the organisation.
• We’re flexible. We promote flexible hours across all areas of the business
• We like to have fun. If we achieve our 5-year plan, the entire company is being flown
overseas for 3 days!