An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who is very organised, communicates with clarity and calm, who has experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive within an agency environment.
Co Partnership is a branding and packaging design agency, specialising in alcohol and premium brands. An award winning agency with a growing national and global reputation, we have a vibrant culture that promises to challenge and develop employees, making for a great agency to build a career within the design industry.
- Client management
- Forecasting, reporting and budget management
- Assisting in writing creative briefs
- Assisting the strategy team in research and presentation builds
- Checking of work against client requested changes
- Liaising with suppliers
- Arranging and documenting meetings
- Presentation of upfront brief recap and meeting summary
- Ability to multitask
- Polite, patient, focused
- Bright and energetic
- Comfortable in boardrooms and in front of clients
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to take initiative
- Adaptable with a ‘can do' attitude
- Communication skills - must be confident
- Proficient with Keynote, Excel and Word
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred but not necessary
- A genuine interest for the design industry
- A genuine interest for the drinks industry and alcohol brands
- Emotional intelligence, show intuition
- Have leadership qualities, bring out the best in people
- 1 - 4 years in an client service / project management role with another creative agency. Or similar relevant administrative role may be considered.
- Design or marketing qualifications will be highly regarded
If the above sounds like you, send your CV with references and a cover letter saying why you want to work at Co Partnership and what makes you the best candidate to email@example.com with ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB in the subject header.
We run a busy studio, so only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in working at Co Partnership.