- Make sure it is personal and says something about you two and your lives together.
- Planning can be a little overwhelming, just remember it's just lots (and lots!) of little jobs.
- Delegate responsibility to friends/family who want to help.
- Tell your new wife she looks beautiful on the day!
- Enjoy the day! After all the planning the day itself fly past.
Out of all the things you have to plan, pick 2-3 that really matter to you and concentrate on those. (For us - it was great music + great photographer)
Don't stress about the rest or you will go nuts.
At the end of the day - no one gives a crap about what colour your napkins are, etc...
what's really important is not your wedding, but your relationship. So be good people to yourselves and to each other! :)